Global Education ERP Market Report 2021-2026
DUBLIN, December 2, 2021 / PRNewswire / – The “Education ERP – Global Market Trajectory & Analytics” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
Global ERP for Education Market to Reach $ 22.2 billion by 2026
Global Education ERP Market estimated at US $ 10 billion in 2020, is expected to reach a revised size of US $ 22.2 billion by 2026, with a CAGR of 13.8% over the analysis period.
Solutions, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is expected to grow at a CAGR of 13% to reach US $ 16.6 billion at the end of the analysis period. After a thorough analysis of the business implications of the pandemic and the induced economic crisis, the growth of the Services segment is readjusted to a revised CAGR of 15.9% for the next 7-year period. This segment currently accounts for a 28.8% share of the global education ERP market.
Recent advances in information technology have provided educational institutions with innovative new tools to manage their operations. Academic institutions are increasingly adopting ERP solutions to improve their operational efficiency, giving them a competitive advantage.
Traditional data management processes and techniques are being replaced by cost-effective cloud-based ERP solutions, which provide improved data control, security and storage capacity, delivering quantifiable and rapid improvements in various business processes.
In addition, these solutions provide administrators with real-time access to information, enabling them to make informed and rapid decisions. Rapid changes in business models and increasing operational complexity have posed challenges for academic institutions. Implementing ERP solutions in academic institutions can help alleviate the workload of administrators, due to the benefits of these solutions for efficiently synchronizing and managing multiple business processes.
However, the high cost involved in implementing ERP solutions and the easy availability of open source applications hamper the widespread adoption of ERP solutions by academic institutions.
The market is poised to experience robust growth over the next few years, driven primarily by an increase in the number of private colleges, growing demand for operational transparency and efficiency in the education sector, and strong competition. between academic institutions to obtain grants to improve educational quality.
The education ERP market is currently in the early stages of its development, providing lucrative opportunities for all market players in the years to come. While the quality and innovation of ERP solutions should be key differentiators for large players, costs and quality of service would remain determining factors for smaller players in the market.
Currently, the global education system is hit hard by the COVID-19 pandemic, which has brought significant challenges for educational institutions and students. The crisis has encouraged a large number of schools and colleges to consider distance learning platforms for uninterrupted education of students as well as online management systems for smooth administrative functions.
E-learning platforms have made it easy for teachers to reach students and adapt to the work-from-home culture. The technology provides connectivity between students and faculty for course materials and schedules as well as virtual classrooms.
The pandemic has created the perfect landscape for educational ERP solutions in various regional markets, where government restrictions have resulted in the temporary closures of schools and higher education institutions. The situation has prompted a large number of institutions to embrace online or distance education for non-stop learning for students.
In addition, various institutions have invested in automated school management systems, including an ERP for education, learning management tools and student information systems. On the other hand, educational institutions have also reduced spending on new services and infrastructure development. Additionally, nationwide blockages in several countries have forced institutes to conduct administrative and academic processes virtually, which has greatly boosted the market for ERP for education in the region.
The services segment holds the largest share of the education ERP market and is expected to maintain its dominance over the next few years. The growth of the services segment is mainly driven by the increasing adoption of technology modules and solutions in academic institutions.
Service providers are increasingly focusing on providing dedicated services based on the specific requirements of educational institutions. The services provide comprehensive functionality to help institutions implement and manage ERP system on time. Higher education is expected to retain a larger share of the market, due to the rapid changes in the nature of learning and teaching within the higher education sector.
Main topics covered:
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Changing the Face of Education Amid COVID-19
- How COVID-19 Sabbatical Charts the Way for a Strong Foundation for Digital Learning in the Education Space
- How Educational ERP Improves Operational Efficiency
- Automation of routine tasks
- Ensuring effective communication
- Automated workflows
- Improved data security
- Educational ERP: an introduction
- Select “ERP Education Modules
- Market dynamics
- Market outlook
- Key factors inhibiting widespread adoption of ERP systems
- Recent market activity
2. FOCUS ON CERTAIN PLAYERS (Total 70 featured)
- Blackbaud, Inc.
- Dell EMC
- Ellucian Company LP
- Epicor Software Company
- Foradian Technologies
- Jenzabar, Inc.
- Oracle Corporation
- SAP SE
- UNIT4 SA
3. MARKET TRENDS AND FACTORS
- New Technology Trends Drive The Education ERP Software Market
- Potential Future Advances in Education ERP
- Going paperless increases adoption among educational institutions
- The Cloud Education ERP is ready to make big gains
- COVID-19 pandemic drives demand for cloud education ERP systems
- Emerging trend of automation in education presents a major market opportunity
- Educational ERP essential to manage multiple administration software modules in academic institutions
- The market will benefit from the growing number of educational institutions
- Increase enrollment in higher education to drive adoption of ERP
- Unified SIS-ERP systems seek an increasing role
- Lighter LES Attract Small and Mid-Sized Academia
- Video-based learning: the new fashion
- Integration of learning management systems (LMS) with ERP software automates workflows
- Analysis functionality improves education ERP
- Growing emphasis on e-learning expands addressable market
- Online school ERP emerges as Great Savior for Schools during COVID-19
- Growing digitization of education supports growth
- Rapid penetration of smartphones and tablets drives growth
4. WORLD MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. REGIONAL MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/rrdpzx
Research and markets
Laura Wood, senior
For EST office hours, call + 1-917-300-0470
For USA / CAN call toll free + 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call + 353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside the United States): + 353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets