Global High Voltage Cables and Accessories Market Overview to 2026
DUBLIN, November 9, 2021 / PRNewswire / – The report “High Voltage Cables and Accessories Market Research Report by Installation, Type, Voltage Range, and Region – Global Forecast to 2026 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global market size for high voltage cables and accessories has been estimated at $ 32.68 billion in 2020, is expected to reach $ 34.81 billion in 2021, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.83% reaching $ 48.60 billion by 2026.
The report provides market size and forecast in five major currencies – USD, EUR GBP, JPY and AUD. It helps organizational leaders make better decisions when currency data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered as historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year and the years 2022 to 2026 are considered as the forecast period.
Competitive strategic window
The Competitive Strategy Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for suppliers to adopt successive strategies of merger and acquisition, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to continue the expansion and growth of the business during a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix
The FPNV Positioning Matrix assesses and ranks suppliers in the high voltage cables and accessories market based on business strategy (company growth, industry coverage, financial viability and channel support) and customer satisfaction. product (value for money, ease of use, product features, and customer support) that helps businesses make better decisions and better understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis
The market share analysis offers the analysis of the suppliers considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of ââits revenue generation in the overall market compared to other space providers. It provides insight into the performance of vendors in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share gives an idea of ââthe size and competitiveness of the suppliers for the base year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of traits of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and fusion.
The competitive scenario provides a outlook analysis of the various business growth strategies adopted by the vendors. The news covered in this section delivers valuable insights at different stages while staying up to date with the business and engaging stakeholders in the economic debate. The competitive scenario represents press releases or news from companies categorized as M&A, Agreement, Collaboration and Partnership, New Product Launch and Improvement, Investment and Funding, and Reward, Recognition and Expansion. All the information gathered helps the supplier to understand the market gaps and the strengths and weaknesses of the competitors, thus providing information to improve products and services.
Company usability profiles
The report deeply explores the significant recent developments of leading vendors and innovation profiles in the global high voltage cables and accessories market including EL Sewedy Electric Company, Furukawa Electric Co., Ltd., General Cable Corporation, Jiangnan Group Limited, Kabelwerke Brugg AG, LS Cable & System Ltd., Nexans SA, NKT Cables Group A / S, Prysmian SPA and Sumitomo Electric Industries, Ltd.
The report provides information on the following pointers:
1. Market penetration: provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration into mature market segments.
3. Market diversification: provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape and manufacturing capabilities of key players
5. Product Development and Innovation: Provides intelligent information on future technologies, R&D activities and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast for the global High Voltage Cables and Accessories market?
2. What are the inhibitory factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the global High Voltage Cables and Accessories Market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products / segments / applications / areas to invest in during the forecast period of the global High Voltage Cables and Accessories Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the global High Voltage Cables and Accessories market?
5. What are the technological trends and regulatory frameworks in the global High Voltage Cables and Accessories market?
6. What is the market share of the major vendors in the global High Voltage Cables and Accessories Market?
7. What strategic fashions and movements are considered appropriate for entering the global high voltage cables and accessories market?
Main topics covered:
2. Research methodology
4. Market overview
4.2. Cumulative impact of COVID-19
5. Market dynamics
5.2.1. More and more network interconnection projects
5.2.2. Demand for efficient power transmission systems
5.2.3. Increased demand for electricity around the world
5.3.1. High voltage overhead transmission lines have an impact on the environment
5.4.1. Increase investments in renewable energy environments
5.4.2. Rapid urbanization and rural electrification
5.5.1. Fluctuating commodity prices
6. Market for high voltage cables and accessories, by installation
7. High Voltage Cables and Accessories Market, By Type
7.3. Cable ties
7.5. Overhead products
7.6. Underground and submarine
8. Market for high voltage cables and accessories, by voltage range
8.2. 123 kV
8.3. 145 kV
8.4. 170 kV
8.5. 245 kV
8.6. 400 kV and more
8.7. 72.5 kV
9. US market for high voltage cables and accessories
9.6. United States
10. Asia-Pacific High Voltage Cables and Accessories Market
10.10. South Korea
11. Europe, Middle East High voltage cables and accessories market in Africa
11.8. Saudi Arabia
11.9. South Africa
11.11. United Arab Emirates
12. Competitive landscape
12.1. FPNV positioning matrix
12.1.2. Business strategy
12.1.3. Product satisfaction
12.2. Market ranking analysis
12.3. Market share analysis, by key player
12.4. Competitive scenario
12.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
12.4.2. Agreement, collaboration and partnership
12.4.3. Launch and improvement of new products
12.4.4. Investment and financing
12.4.5. Awards, recognition and expansion
13. Company usability profiles
13.1. EL Sewedy Electric Company
13.2. Furukawa Electric Co., Ltd.
13.3. Societe Generale Cable
13.4. Jiangnan Group Limited
13.5. Kabelwerke Brugg AG
13.6. LS Cable & System Ltd.
13.7. Nexans SA
13.8. NKT Cables Group A / S
13.9. Prysmian SPA
13.10. Sumitomo Electric Industries, Ltd.
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/hc4t49
Research and markets
Laura Wood, senior
For EST office hours, call + 1-917-300-0470
For USA / CAN call toll free + 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call + 353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside the United States): + 353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets