Global phytonutrient industry to 2026
DUBLIN, 28 October 2021 / PRNewswire / – The report “Phytonutrient Market Research Report by Type, Application, and Region – Global Forecast to 2026 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The size of the global phytonutrient market has been estimated to be $ 4,355.10 million in 2020, is expected to reach $ 4,688.11 million in 2021, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.98% reaching $ 6,905.12 million by 2026.
The report provides market size and forecast in five major currencies – USD, EUR GBP, JPY and AUD. It helps organizational leaders make better decisions when currency data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered as historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year and the years 2022 to 2026 are considered as the forecast period.
Competitive strategic window
The Competitive Strategy Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for suppliers to adopt successive strategies of merger and acquisition, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to continue the expansion and growth of the business during a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix
The FPNV Positioning Matrix assesses and ranks vendors in the phytonutrient market based on business strategy (company growth, industry coverage, financial viability, and channel support) and product satisfaction (value to money, ease of use, product features, and customer support) that helps businesses make better decisions and better understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis
The market share analysis offers the analysis of the suppliers considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of ââits revenue generation in the overall market compared to other space providers. It provides insight into the performance of vendors in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share gives an idea of ââthe size and competitiveness of the suppliers for the base year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of traits of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and fusion.
The competitive scenario provides a outlook analysis of the various business growth strategies adopted by the vendors. The news covered in this section delivers valuable insights at different stages while staying up to date with the business and engaging stakeholders in the economic debate. The competitive scenario represents press releases or news from companies categorized as M&A, Agreement, Collaboration and Partnership, New Product Launch and Improvement, Investment and Funding, and Reward, Recognition and Expansion. All the information gathered helps the supplier to understand the market gaps and the strengths and weaknesses of the competitors, thus providing information to improve products and services.
Company usability profiles
The report deeply explores the significant recent developments of leading vendors and innovation profiles in the global phytonutrient market including Allied Biotech Corporation, Arboris, Archer-Daniels-Midland Company, BASF SE, Carotech Berhad, Chr Hansen Holding A / S , Cyanotech Corporation, DD Williamson & Co., DowDuPont Inc., DSM Corporation, Dohler GmbH, FMC Corporation, Kemin Industries, Inc., Koninklijke DSM NV, Pharmachem Laboratories, Inc., Raisio PLC and Takasago International Corporation.
The report provides information on the following pointers:
1. Market penetration: provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration into mature market segments.
3. Market diversification: provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape and manufacturing capabilities of key players
5. Product Development and Innovation: Provides intelligent information on future technologies, R&D activities and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast for the global Phytonutrients market?
2. What are the inhibitory factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the global Phytonutrients market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products / segments / applications / areas to invest in during the forecast period in the global phytonutrients market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the global phytonutrients market?
5. What are the technological trends and regulatory frameworks in the global phytonutrients market?
6. What is the market share of the major vendors in the global phytonutrients market?
7. What strategic fashions and moves are considered appropriate for entering the global phytonutrient market?
Main topics covered:
2. Research methodology
4. Market overview
4.2. Cumulative impact of COVID-19
5. Market dynamics
5.2.1. Increasing consumption of sports nutrition supplements and foods boosts immune function
5.2.2. Growing focus of the pharmaceutical industry for the treatment of cancer, diabetes and other chronic diseases
5.2.3. Use of carotenoids and vitamin E in the cosmetics industry for protection against UV rays and aging
5.3.1. Side effects from overuse of phytonutrients
5.4.1. Growing use of phytonutrients in food and drink
5.4.2. Effects of phytonutrients in antimicrobial activities against ruminants
5.5.1. Standard technique for determining the quality of phytonutrients
6. Phytonutrients Market, By Type
6.4. Phenolic compounds
7. Phytonutrients Market, By Application
7.2. Animal nutrition
7.3. food and drinks
7.4. Human nutrition
7.5. Personal care and hygiene
8. US phytonutrient market
8.6. United States
9. Asia-Pacific Phytonutrient Market
9.10. South Korea
ten. Europe, Middle East & African phytonutrient market
10.8. Saudi Arabia
10.9. South Africa
10.11. United Arab Emirates
11. Competitive landscape
11.1. FPNV positioning matrix
11.1.2. Business strategy
11.1.3. Product satisfaction
11.2. Market ranking analysis
11.3. Market share analysis, by key player
11.4. Competitive scenario
11.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
11.4.2. Agreement, collaboration and partnership
11.4.3. Launch and improvement of new products
11.4.4. Investment and financing
11.4.5. Awards, recognition and expansion
12. Company usability profiles
12.1. Allied biotechnology company
12.3. Archer-Daniels-Midland Company
12.4. BASF SE
12.5. Carotech Berhad
12.6. Chr Hansen Holding A / S
12.7. Cyanotech Company
12.8. DD Williamson & Co.
12.9. DSM Company
12.10. Dohler GmbH
12.11. FMC Company
12.12. Kemin Industries, Inc.
12.13. Koninklijke DSM NV
12.14. Pharmachem Laboratories, Inc.
12.15. Raisio SA
12.16. International Takasago Company
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/s7rn0c
Research and markets
Laura Wood, senior
For EST office hours, call + 1-917-300-0470
For USA / CAN call toll free + 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call + 353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside the United States): + 353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets