Global Veterinary Electrosurgery Market To Hit $12
Dublin, July 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Global veterinary electrosurgery market by product (bipolar electrosurgery, monopolar electrosurgery, consumables), application (general, dental, orthopedic, ophthalmic), animals (small, large), fine – user (veterinary hospitals, clinics) and region – forecast to 2027″ has been added to the report from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global veterinary electrosurgical instruments market is expected to reach USD 112 million by 2027, from USD 77 million in 2022, at a CAGR of 7.7%. The growth of this market can be largely attributed to the growing demand for pet health insurance, growing number of practicing veterinarians in developed economies, improving animal health standards, and availability of electrosurgical instruments. advances.
The bipolar electrosurgical instruments segment accounted for the largest share of the veterinary electrosurgical instruments market, in 2021.
On the basis of product, the veterinary electrosurgery market is segmented into bipolar electrosurgery instruments, monopolar electrosurgery instruments, and consumables and accessories. The large share of the bipolar electrosurgical instruments segment is attributed to the high selling price of bipolar electrosurgical instruments as compared to monopolar electrosurgical instruments and the wide adoption of bipolar instruments in animal surgeries.
General surgery accounted for the largest market share, in 2021.
Based on application, the veterinary electrosurgery market is segmented into general surgery, gynecological and urological surgery, dental surgery, ophthalmic surgery, orthopedic surgery and other applications. The large share of the general surgery market segment can be largely attributed to the increasing number of surgical procedures in the veterinary field and the increase in animal healthcare expenditures.
Small animals hold the largest market share, by animal type
Based on animal type, the market is segmented into small animals and large animals. The large share of the small animal segment can be attributed to the increase in spending on pet healthcare and the rising incidence of age-related diseases in pets.
Veterinary clinics hold the largest market share, by end user
On the basis of end users, the veterinary electrosurgery market is segmented into veterinary hospitals, veterinary clinics and other end users. The large share of veterinary clinics can be attributed to the high demand for veterinarians coupled with the growing number of private veterinary practices and the growing demand for emergency care services.
APAC will witness the highest growth during the forecast period.
The Asia-Pacific region is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period 2022-2027. Rising adoption of pets, increased animal health awareness, rising animal health expenditure per capita are some of the major factors expected to drive the growth of the veterinary electrosurgical instruments market in the Asia-Pacific region.
- Growing demand for pet health insurance and rising animal health expenses
- Growing number of practicing veterinarians in developed economies
- Pet population growth
- Rising Pet Sitting Costs
- High cost of veterinary electrosurgery equipment
- Untapped Emerging Markets
- Low knowledge of animal health in emerging markets
- Shortage of veterinary practitioners in developing economies
- Growing pet population and rising pet healthcare spending is driving the market growth
- Bipolar electrosurgery instruments accounted for the largest share of the North American market in 2021
- China to register highest growth rate from 2022 to 2027
- North America will dominate the market till 2027
- Developing markets will register higher growth rates during the forecast period
Main topics covered:
2 Research methodology
4 premium previews
5 Market Overview
6 Veterinary Electrosurgery Instruments Market, By Product
7 Veterinary Electrosurgery Instruments Market, by Application
8 Veterinary Electrosurgery Instruments Market, By Animal Type
9 Veterinary Electrosurgery Instruments Market, By End User
10 Veterinary Electrosurgery Market, by Region
11 Competitive landscape
12 company profiles
- Alan Electronic Systems Pvt. ltd.
- Alsa Apparecchi Medicali Srl
- Avante Animal Health (Dr Veterinary)
- B. Braun Vet Care Gmbh
- Beijing Taktvoll Technology Co. Ltd.
- Burtons Medical Equipment Limited
- Covertrus, Inc.
- Deltronix Medical Devices
- Integra Lifesciences
- Keebovet Veterinary Ultrasound Equipment
- Kentamed Ltd.
- Clement Martin
- Kwanza Veterinarian
- Directed spa
- Macan Manufacturing
- Nanjing Shouliang-Med Technology Co. Ltd.
- Olympus Society
- Promise Technology Co.Ltd.
- Shanghai Huifeng Medical Instrument Co.Ltd.
- Special Medical Technology, Co. Ltd.
- Summit Hill Laboratories
- Symmetry Surgical, Inc.
- Xcellance Medical Technologies Pvt. ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/yn225z
Global veterinary electrosurgery market