Indian Visa for Singapore Citizens and Russian Citizens
India’s rich history and cultural heritage, as well as its geographical diversity, make India’s international tourism potential vast, diverse and exciting. India is blessed with such rich and diverse geographical, cultural and linguistic diversity that it will last a lifetime. to explore them. Apart from its cultural and heritage tourism, India is rich in medical, business, educational and sports tourism offers. Each century or period has brought to the Indian land a new culture, style or heritage which has led to India.
But to enter this country and feel comfortable, it is essential to have an e-Visa for India, an electronic document easy to obtain.
How to apply electronically Indian visa for Russian citizens?
The Indian e-Visa application process only involves the following 3 steps:
1. First, choose the purpose of your trip to India (tourism, medical or business) and then click on the “Apply Online” button.
2. In the second step, you will be asked to provide some of your personal data and travel details, submit the required passport photos and other supporting documents (if applicable), and your face photo. Once you have uploaded all of these, you need to pay visa fees.
3. Refresh your email and check if a confirmation number is already in your inbox. That’s it! Now you have to wait for your e-Indian Visa to arrive within maximum time. 72 hours.
How long can Russian citizens stay in India with an e-Visa?
There are 3 different types of India e-Visas which allow their holders to reside in the country for a specific period of time:
- e-Tourist: a multiple-entry permit issued to all travelers for tourism purposes. The e-tourist visa is valid for one year and its holder can stay for a total of 90 days, consecutive or spread over several stays.
- e-Business: A multiple entry permit for business travelers attending conferences or business activities in India. It is valid for one year and its holder can stay for a total of 180 days, either consecutively or divided into several stays.
- e-Medical: a triple entry visa issued for medical reasons. Has a shorter validity than the other two, namely only 4 months. The owner can stay up to 60 days in total, either during a single stay or spread over three stays.
India e-Visa Requirements for Russian Citizens
The requirements that Russian citizens must meet to successfully complete the online visa application are as follows:
- Electronic tourist visa: a photo of a biometric page of your valid passport; picture of your face
- E-Business Visa: same requirements as above plus an invitation from an Indian partner company or your business card
- Electronic medical visa: a photo of a biometric page of your valid passport; your face photo; Written document issued by a hospital in India or other medical institution confirming that you have undergone medical treatment in the country (basic information such as length of stay in India and type of treatment).
The Immigration Service of India has introduced an electronic system for citizens of Singapore called IndianOnline Visa. This is a travel permit for Canadian travelers visiting India for vacation and medical purposes. Indian Visa Online is a mandatory travel document for citizens of Singapore and those who do not obtain a visa cannot enter India. The procedure is very simple and easy to use.
How to apply for Indian Visa for Singapore Citizens?
The India e-Visa is an electronic travel permit that allows you to visit India for tourism and medical business purposes. You are not required to present your passport or other personal documents to the consulate when applying for an India e-Visa. You will need an Indian visa application form, valid passport, credit card and internet connection. You will need to present your passport, a copy of your return flight ticket, a copy of your bank statement for the last three months, etc. Indian Visa for Singapore Citizens arrives via email before your flight. The actual visa is inserted into your passport at the immigration checkpoint.
Documents Required for Indian Visa for Citizens of Singapore
In order to obtain a visa for India, citizens of Singapore must provide the following documents:
- Form duly completed and signed by you.
- Application form and photo (in duplicate) A recent passport-size photograph, in color and on a white background, showing a full front view of the applicant with a bare head, with a clear background (two-inch sized photographs are normally acceptable).
- The photograph must be free of any red eye. The passport must have at least six months of remaining validity and must contain at least one blank visa page.
- In the case of a minor, both parents must sign the application form. If either parent is unable to sign, this must be clearly stated on the application form.
- Additional Documents (to be submitted only if required by the Indian High Commission)
Company Name: INDIAN EVISA
Contact person: Milanade Thomas Caitlin
E-mail: Send an email
Call: +31 20 676 5075
Address:Tobias Asserlaan 5, 2517 KC
Town: The Hague