Overview of the global refrigerator market of over $ 31 billion by 2030
DUBLIN, September 8, 2021 / PRNewswire / – The report “Refrigerators Global Market Report 2021: COVID-19 Impact and Recovery to 2030” has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
This report provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global Refrigerator Market emerging from the COVID-19 shutdown.
The global refrigerator market is expected to grow by $ 31.61 billion in 2020 at $ 34 billion in 2021 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.6%. and the closure of commercial activities which created operational challenges. The market is expected to reach $ 44.26 billion in 2025 at a CAGR of 7%.
Reasons to purchase
- Get a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering over 12 geographies.
- Understand how the market is affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Create regional and national strategies based on local data and analyzes.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform your competition using forecast data and the drivers and trends that shape the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Compare performance to your main competitors.
- Use the relationships between key data sets for a better strategy.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with high quality reliable data and analysis
What is the largest and fastest growing market for refrigerators? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demographics, and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market in the future? The global Refrigerators Market report answers all of these questions and more.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market share, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the historical and forecast growth of the market by geography. It places the market in the context of the larger refrigerator market and compares it to other markets.
- The Market Characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the market size (in billions of dollars) covering both the historical growth of the market, the impact of the COVID-19 virus and the forecast of its recovery.
- Market segmentations break down the market into submarkets.
- The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market within each geography and market size by geography and compares their historical and forecast growth. It covers the impact and recovery trajectory of COVID-19 for all regions, major developed countries and major emerging markets.
- The competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares and a description of the main companies. The main financial transactions that have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
- The Trends and Strategies section analyzes the shape of the market emerging from the crisis and suggests how companies can grow as the market recovers.
- The Refrigerators Market report section gives context. It compares the Refrigerator market with other segments of the Refrigerator market by size and growth, history and forecast.
The main players in the refrigerator market are Electrolux, Haier, LG Electronics, Samsung Electronics, Whirlpool, Hitachi, Bosch, Hisense, Sharp and Siemens.
The Refrigerators market comprises the sales of Refrigerators which are electrical devices used to keep food at low temperatures.
The increasing consumption of processed food products such as frozen meat, vegetables, dairy products as well as the changing eating habits of consumers are driving the growth of the refrigerator market. Due to busy lifestyles, consumers increasingly rely on processed foods, ready meals that require refrigerators for storage. According to Rentokil, processed food industries are valued at 2,000 billion dollars at the World level. The huge market for processed food products is expected to boost the refrigerator market.
Intense price pressure from manufacturers is slowing the growth of the refrigerator market. There are many players in the market competing in terms of price, specifications and other features. Durable goods such as television, freezers are more elastic in price than necessities. People are more likely to buy when there is a reduction in the price of goods and less likely to buy when there is a rise in prices.
The Refrigerator market covered in this report is segmented by Type into Single Door, Double Door, Patio Door, and Others. The Refrigerator market in this report is segmented by distribution channel into specialty retailers, department stores, large retailers / hypermarkets / supermarkets, discount stores, and online. The Refrigerators market covered in this report is segmented by application into Household, Commercial and Industrial. The Refrigerator market in this report is segmented by Top Freezer, Bottom Freezer and Non-Freezer Location.
Refrigerator manufacturers are implementing technologies such as IoT and built-in sensors into their products to improve overall functionality. Manufacturers introduce advanced human-machine interface designs in refrigerators and also manufacture refrigerators capable of automatically recognizing the type and weight of food stored in refrigerators, adjusting and monitoring the temperature as needed.
In March 2019, The Legacy Companies, a Florida food and beverage-based company acquired Avanti Products Inc for an undisclosed amount. Through this acquisition, Legacy Companies plans to produce some of Avanti’s product solutions in its wholly-owned manufacturing facilities, thereby securing a source of competitive advantage. Avanti Products Inc, a Florida based company that develops, manufactures and markets compact appliances including refrigerators, freezers, ranges, microwave ovens, wine refrigerators, ice makers, water dispensers, laundry appliances and other compact devices.
Main topics covered:
2. Characteristics of the refrigerator market
3. Refrigerator Market Trends and Strategies
4. Impact of COVID-19 on refrigerators
5. Size and Growth of Refrigerator Market
5.1. Historical Global Refrigerator Market, 2015-2020, in USD Billion
5.1.1. Market drivers
5.1.2. Market constraints
5.2. Global Refrigerator Forecast Market, 2020-2025F, 2030F, in USD Billion
5.2.1. Market drivers
5.2.2. Market constraints
6. Refrigerator market segmentation
7. Regional and Country Analysis of Refrigerators Market
7.1. Global Refrigerator Market, Divided by Region, Historical and Forecast, 2015-2020, 2020-2025F, 2030F, in USD Billion
7.2. Global Refrigerator Market, Divided by Country, Historical and Forecast, 2015-2020, 2020-2025F, 2030F, in USD Billion
8. Asia-Pacific Refrigerator Market
9. China Refrigerator Market
10. Refrigerator market in India
11. Japanese refrigerator market
12. Australian Refrigerator Market
13. Indonesian Refrigerator Market
14. South Korea Refrigerator Market
15. Western European Refrigerator Market
16. UK Refrigerator Market
17. Refrigerator market in Germany
18. Refrigerator market in France
19. Eastern European Refrigerator Market
20. Refrigerator market in Russia
21. North America Refrigerator Market
22. United States Refrigerator market
23. South America Refrigerator Market
24. Refrigerator market in Brazil
25. Middle East Refrigerator Market
26. Refrigerator market in Africa
27. Refrigerator Market Competitive Landscape and Company Profiles
27.1. Competitive Landscape of Refrigerators Market
27.2. Company Profiles of Refrigerator Market
126.96.36.199. Products and services
188.8.131.52. Financial performance
184.108.40.206. Products and services
220.127.116.11. Financial performance
27.2.3. LG Electronics
18.104.22.168. Products and services
22.214.171.124. Financial performance
27.2.4. Samsung Electronics
126.96.36.199. Products and services
188.8.131.52. Financial performance
184.108.40.206. Products and services
220.127.116.11. Financial performance
29. Key Mergers and Acquisitions in the Refrigerator Market
29. Future Prospects of Refrigerator Market and Potential Analysis
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/f9qcg3
Research and markets
Laura Wood, senior
For EST office hours, call + 1-917-300-0470
For USA / CAN call toll free + 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call + 353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside the United States): + 353-1-481-1716
View original content: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/insights-on-the-31-billion-refrigerators-global-market-to-2030—identify-growth-segments-for-investment – 301371523.html
SOURCE Research and Markets