Reagent procurement and procurement market will have an additional $39 billion spend: SpendEdge
NEW YORK, January 31, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The reagent market will grow at a CAGR of 6.93% during the forecast period. Prices will increase by 4-5% over the forecast period and vendors will have moderate bargaining power in this market.
Receive a FREE sample report in minutes!
Key highlights offered in the report:
- Information on how to identify strategic and tactical trading levels that will achieve the best prices.
- Get information on relevant pricing tiers, a detailed explanation of the pros and cons of common pricing models.
- Methods to help engage with the right vendors and uncover KPIs to evaluate incumbent vendors.
Get actionable market insights on the post-COVID-19 impact on every product and service segment.
Some of the major reagent vendors listed in this report:
This report offers in-depth insights and analysis of key cost drivers, volume drivers, and innovations in the Reagent Procurement and Supply market, which global vendors have been leveraging to gain competitive edge in all the regions. Some of the major reagent vendors profiled in detail in this report include:
- BASF SE
- Waters Corp.
- Illumina Inc.
Get actionable market insights on post-COVID-19 impact on every product and service segment:
Best Sellers Report:
- Asset Recovery Services – Forecast and Analysis: Asset recovery services will grow at a CAGR of 9.49% over the period 2021-2025. Asia Asset Recovery Pte Ltd., TES-Amm Singapore Pte Ltd. and Iron Mountain Inc. are among the leading vendors in the asset recovery services market. Click the link above to download the free sample of this report.
- Vulnerability Management Provisioning and Provisioning Report: Vulnerability Management Procurement Market, prices will increase by 4% to 6% during the forecast period and vendors will have moderate bargaining power in this market. Click the link above to download the free sample of this report.
- Outplacement Services – Procurement and Procurement Information Report: This report offers key tips and insights to help buyers identify and shortlist the most appropriate providers for their outplacement service needs. Click the link above to download the free sample of this report.
To access the definitive Reagents Buyer’s Guide that answers all your key questions about price action and analysis:
- Am I paying/getting the right prices? Is the TCO (total cost of ownership) of my reagents advantageous?
- How should the price prediction change? What is driving current and future price changes?
- Which pricing models offer the most attractive opportunities?
Sign up for a free trial today and get instant access to over 1,200 market research reports.
The SpendEdge SUBSCRIPTION platform
- Market overview
- Overview of category prices
- Cost reduction opportunities
- Best Practices
- Category Ecosystem
- Category management strategy
- Category management tools
- Selection of suppliers
- Undercover providers
- US Market Outlook
- Category scope
ExpenseEdge shares your passion for sourcing and sourcing excellence. We are the preferred procurement market intelligence partner for more than 120 Fortune 500 companies and other leading companies across many industries. Our strength lies in providing reliable, real-time reports and solutions in the supply market.
Phone number: +1 (872) 206-9340
View original content for multimedia download: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/reagents-sourcing-and-procurement-market-will-have-an-incremental-spend-of-usd-39-billion -spendedge-301470830.html
If you don’t use this trading strategy, you are leaving money on the table…
If you look blindly and trade stocks like 99% of traders do, you are missing out on HUGE potential returns. Even new traders who started following this options trading strategy immediately started seeing returns that they wouldn’t have otherwise. With even two trades per month with this strategy, you will start to see the difference in your trading account. Stop wasting time “guessing” and “getting lucky”. Click here to see if you qualify for Benzinga options!
For today only, we’re offering your Benzinga Options Starter newsletter for just $7. This includes two highly sought-after trades per month from lead
merchant, Nic Chahine. For the same cost of a cup of coffee, less than the cost of a Netflix subscription, and less than the average order at McDonalds, you’ll receive top-tier education and winning business alerts to maximize your portfolio returns. This also includes a 14 day full money back guarantee if you cancel. There is absolutely no risk! Click here now to get started!