The Green DeFi Energyfi platform is about to launch the
New York, NY, November 23, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – (via Blockchain Wire)
- Energyfi designs green and profitable decentralized finance by providing a comprehensive set of DeFi features on Energy Web, Avax, Near and Bsc, while accelerating their adoption.
- Energyfi raised $ 200,000.00 in a private token sale.
- The Green DeFi Energyfi platform is about to be launched on the main grid with the release of EnergyPad, its OIT platform.
Photo available: Energyfi
Decentralized finance at a glance
Decentralized finance (commonly referred to as DeFi) is a form of blockchain-based financing that does not rely on central financial intermediaries such as brokerages, stock exchanges or banks to offer traditional financial instruments, and instead uses smart contracts on blockchains, the most common being Ethereum.
Presentation of Energyfi
Recently, Decentralized Finance has been facing two major problems: high transaction costs and a huge carbon footprint on the environment due to excessive energy consumption (especially on Ethereum).
Energyfi addresses these issues by designing a comprehensive set of DeFi features on Energy Web Chain, Avalanche, Near, and Binance Smart Chain, which will accelerate their adoption at the same time. Indeed, to move towards mass adoption, a blockchain needs more users, and to have more users, it needs more dApps. In order to promote the emergence of decentralized applications (dApps) and to support developers who wish to rely on these networks, a fast and reliable all-in-one platform like Energyfi is crucial. Both a cornerstone and a catalyst, Energyfi aims to lead the industry towards: decentralization, transparency, environmental awareness and interoperability between chains. These fundamental values ââare found in the main characteristics of Energyfi.
Features of Energyfi
The Energyfi platform includes a wide range of features, all designed to enable the adoption of green networks and the emergence of decentralized finance that respects the environment.
- Launchpad (unauthorized fundraising platform)
- Dex (decentralized exchange platform where you can easily buy and sell your cryptocurrencies on the network of your choice)
- Staking / Agriculture (savings product)
- Lend (lend and borrow cryptocurrencies.
Energyfi Token (EFI)
The EFI token will have multiple use cases such as governance and platform utility. It will also be necessary to hold the EFI token in order to use some of the Energyfi services. In addition, to promote EFI token holders, a frictionless efficiency and combustion mechanism is included.
This will respectively provide passive income and fight inflation.
Energyfi raised $ 200,000 in a private sale and the public sale will be scheduled
The token private sell round was supported by several investors, including INBlock ventures, Blu Ocean capital and whitelisted private investors.
$ 200,000.00 was raised during the private sale and a public sale will be organized soon on EnergyPad, Energyfi’s launch pad.