The processed superfruit market is expected to reach US$87.5 million
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates, Oct. 19, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The global processed superfruit market is expected to show a steady CAGR of around 5% over the projection period of 2022 to 2032. The global market is expected to grow from 53, US$7 million in 2022 to US$87.5 million by 2032. According to analysis by Future Market Insights, the energy segment reached approximately US$26.8 billion in 2021, growing US$28.2 billion at the end of 2016, a growth rate of 5.1%. The Liquid segment is expected to reach 94,207 tons in volume in 2026, registering a CAGR of 4.9% over the next few years.
The overall growth of processed superfruits was valued at around US$38.1 billion in 2021 and is expected to reach US$40.1 billion by the end of 2022, visualizing an annual growth of over 5.2% per year. year. Based on drink volumes, the global processed superfruit market is expected to reach approximately US$18 million by 2032, growing at a CAGR of nearly 5.9% over the near 2022-2032.
Request In depth Sample [email protected] https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-1994
Superfruits are used for juices that have higher nutritional value than any other juice. According to the definition of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO), superfruits have a high nutritional value and an additional nutritional benefit. Antioxidant capacity is one of the most widely recognized biologically active traits of a superfruit.
Key points to remember
- The global processed superfruits market is expected to witness robust growth driven by the growing demand for antioxidant-rich superfruits. Consumers significantly prefer natural food products including processed fruits along with increased demand for ready-to-eat (RTE) foods and ready-to-drink (RTP) beverages, which is expected to drive the market growth. The value of natural foods such as food color and flavor, in addition to several other dietary and functional uses, summarizes the growth of the global processed superfruits market.
- The growing beverage segment is expected to account for a 65.8% market share of the total global processed superfruit market by the end of 2022. The food segment is expected to touch a market valuation of US$20.7 billion. by 2032 and recording a CAGR of 5.3. % over the forecast period.
- The APEJ processed superfruit market is expected to surpass 3,422,838 tons in volume by the end of 2032, growing at a CAGR of 5.9% through this year. According to historical estimates, in 2021, the superfruit industry in the United States was worth US$10.52 billion, which is expected to reach US$11.1 billion in 2022, based on a CAGR of 5.6 %.
- In 2021, the Latin American processed superfruits market possessed around US$4,043.8 million and its value is expected to reach US$4,268.2 million by 2022, growing at 5.6%. The Japanese processed superfruit market is expected to account for a market share of US$94.7 million in 2022 compared to 2021.
- One of the major restraining factors is high processing, management and storage costs and flavor incongruity of superfruits is likely to limit the further development of the global processed superfruits market over the forecast period.
Use the promo code ->> FMITODAY to get a flat 20% discount
The global processed superfruits market is known to be fragmented and fiercely competitive owing to the presence of several local and regional rivals. The major players in the market are focused on using an array of marketing strategies such as partnerships, expansions, mergers and acquisitions, and collaborations.
More information on the Processed superfruits market
The United States is expected to dominate the global processed superfruits market over the assessment period, accounting for approximately $5 billion in market revenue by 2021 with an annual growth rate of 9.8%, according to a new report from Markets. The growth of the market is attributed to the growing demand for natural and healthy foods, as well as the growing popularity of superfruits among health conscious consumers.
In emerging economies like India, the market for processed superfruits is growing at a rapid pace. The demand for superfruits is driven by the growing health awareness among Indian people. Processed superfruits are rich in vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, which provide various health benefits.
For more information, talk to [email protected] https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-1994
Processed super fruit market by category
By Fruit Type, the Processed Superfruits Market is segmented as follows:
- Grape seed
By food sub-segment, the processed superfruits market is segmented as follows:
- Functional food
- Dairy products
- Bakery and Confectionery
- Other food products
1.1. Global Market Outlook
1.2. Demand Side Trends
1.3. Supply-side trends
1.4. Analysis of the technology roadmap
1.5. Analysis and recommendations
2. Market Overview
2.1. Market Coverage / Taxonomy
2.2. Market Definition / Scope / Limits
3. Market Context
3.1. Market dynamics
Browse full report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/processed-superfruits-market
Discover FMI’s extensive food and beverage coverage:
Processed Meat Market Share: Global processed meat demand is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.3% between 2022 and 2032, totaling approximately $605.14 billion by 2032.
Processed Cheese Market Size: The processed cheese market is poised to grow at a CAGR of 2.3%, exceeding a value of US$13.9 billion by the end of 2032.
Processed Fruits & Vegetables Market Trends: The processing equipment segment of the market is growing at a CAGR of 6.8% and is expected to reach a market value of USD 137.7 billion in 2032.
Processed Eucheuma Seaweed Market Forecast: The Processed Eucheuma Seaweed market is segmented by application, functional use, and region. Processed eucheuma seaweed is mainly used in meat for canned foods, fat reduction.
Fruit Pectin Market Growth: The fruit pectin market is expected to grow at a steady CAGR of 5.6% annually, with a forecast value of US$1,470.5 million in 2032.
About Future Market Insights, Inc.
Future Market Insights, Inc. is an ESOMAR certified business consulting and market research firm, member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce and headquartered in Delaware, USA. Recipient of the 2022 Clutch Leaders Award for high customer score (4.9/5), we have partnered with global companies on their business transformation journey and helped them realize their business ambitions. 80% of the Forbes 1000 largest companies are our clients. We serve global clients across all leading and niche market segments in all major industries.
Future Market Insights, Inc.
1602-6 Jumeirah Bay Tower X2,
Parcel number: JLT-PH2-X2A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
For sales inquiries: [email protected]