VME Adds Field Service and Expertise with Acquisition of Cortex Treatment Equipment
TYLER, Texas – (COMMERCIAL THREAD) – Field Service joins the list of VME services. With the acquisition of Cortex Process Equipment, VME now combines the power of advanced engineering and lean manufacturing with the hands-on expertise of a field service team.
“Adding Cortex to our portfolio fills a void for many of our customers,” said Brad Stinson, vice president of VME’s Onshore division. “The reality is that the conditions on the ground are not perfect. They are not 100% predictable. Well site facilities inevitably need adjustment or repair. Now, instead of our customers having to work around a third-party service company, they can turn to us – the people who already know their equipment and operations inside out. ”
Not only does Cortex have the right technical qualifications, but they also align with VME’s core values of integrity, fairness, accountability and clarity.
“When we found Cortex,” says Stinson, “we quickly realized they had it all – the right people, the right instincts, and the right customer-centric personality. ”
Cortex founder Brandon Plumb agrees. He says, “We both care about people and seeing a job well done until it is completed. Our business missions align, our employees align, and we each fill a void the other needed to serve our customers more fully.
There are two ways to access VME’s field services.
- An extension of engineering and manufacturing. It is offered as the final step in all new engineering and manufacturing projects. Each project is eligible for installation, commissioning and start-up as part of our commitment to our customers’ success.
- After sales services. New customers who require maintenance of existing well sites can contact Cortex at (833) 646-2513 or [email protected]
As of January 2020 alone, the relationship has already benefited clients of both companies:
- VME customers resolve well site issues quickly and on site. Cortex field experts diagnose problems and VME engineers draw up manufacturing plans.
- Cortex clients dream bigger and better. There are no limits now that they not only have the custom surface equipment and field service that they have trusted for years, but they also have engineers and increased manufacturing capacity.
Stinson adds, “They are exactly what we needed to become the one-stop-shop that our customers have been asking for. ”
In addition to being field experts in the field, Cortex specializes in custom surface equipment.
This means that VME also offers:
- Spare parts
- Start-up and commissioning
- Process optimization
- Respect the environment
- Security compliance
- Preventive maintenance
VME’s acquisition of Cortex gives customers more control over their projects from start to production.